Certification on Vocational Rehabilitation Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance
NOTE: We will announce future open application periods as that information becomes available. Please join our email list if you would like to be notified about PEQA updates. Thank you.
The PEQATAC has developed a certification program Certification on Vocational Rehabilitation Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance that will result in increasing the numbers and qualifications of program evaluators and quality assurance specialists in State VR agencies.
Participants must be able to commit to an expedited timeline with a goal of completing the program in under 9 months rather than the original 18-month timeline. The PEQA coursework will be streamlined for this rigorous timeline.
Completion of a capstone project is required in order to successfully complete the program.
Four options will be available for the capstone projects:
- Individual Capstone
- designed and implemented by one participant in their state VR agency
- Team Capstone Within Agency
- designed and implemented by a team of up to 3 PEQA participants within the same state VR agency
- Team Capstone Inter-Agency
- designed and implemented by a team of up to 3 PEQA participants representing different state VR agencies
- Team Capstone Inter-Agency National
- designed and implemented by a team of PEQA participants representing different state VR agencies on a topic relevant to ALL state VR programs, e.g., programmatic efficiency with data entry by field staff
Participant selection for the certification program is based, in part, on the considered recommendation of their employing State VR agencies.
PEQATAC will announce future open application periods as that information becomes available.
Join our email list to receive updates directly. Thank you.
Review Application Form
Download and review a copy of the application form and collect needed information. Application Form Overview (pdf)
Complete Online Application
You are now ready to complete and submit your online application. Application to Certification Program