Spring 2020 Cohort Information:
- Applications are no longer being accepted for the Spring 2020 Cohort.
- Applicants will be notified of their status the first week in January.
- The cohort kickoff will begin January 8-9.
New! Expedited 9-Month Program
Participants must be able to commit to an expedited timeline with a goal of completing the program in under 9 months rather than the original 18-month timeline. The PEQA coursework will be streamlined for this rigorous timeline. Four options will be available for the capstone projects:
- Individual Capstone: designed and implemented by one participant in their state VR agency
- Team Capstone within Agency: designed and implemented by a team of up to 3 PEQA participants within the same state VR agency
- Team Capstone Inter-Agency: designed and implemented by a team of up to 3 PEQA participants representing different state VR agencies
- Team Capstone Inter-Agency National: designed and implemented by a team of PEQA participants representing different state VR agencies on a topic relevant to ALL state VR programs, e.g., programmatic efficiency with data entry by field staff