Registration is now open for the 12th Annual Summit on Performance Management Excellence Conference. This year’s event is being hosted in beautiful Portland, Maine on September 4, 5, and 6, 2019 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay.
Join us as we explore new and proven paths to excellence in performance management and quality assurance in the state vocational rehabilitation system.
We’ll journey together to achieve excellence in providing services to people with disabilities, resulting in quality employment outcomes.
Conference attendees will:
- Collaborate and share resources with knowledgeable professionals and sponsoring agencies.
- Access resources for technical assistance.
- Learn evaluation results and research outcomes from VR practitioners and researchers.
- New this year: Knowledge Translation for Employment Research State of the Science Conference Track.
- Get insight on VR Agencies’ strategies.
CRC and LPC continuing education credits will be available for conference sessions.