Share this Event:
Early Bird, Student, and RPEN Member Discounts
Early Bird Discount: Register before July 15th to get the discounted rate of $200.00. Just use promo code EARLYBIRD2019 when registering.
RPEN Members: Use the RPEN2019 promo code to get the discounted $200.00 rate.
Students: Click on “Student ONE-DAY Registration” to receive the student $100 per day rate.
Registration rate after July 15th: $220.00 The registration deadline is August 23, 2019.
What Are Your Top Session Picks?
Let us know what you’re most interested in! This will help us choose appropriate room sizes for your preferred sessions.
When registering, you’ll be asked to let us know your top session picks:
- Top 3: 75-minute presentations
- Top 2: 60-minute presentations
- Top 2: Roundtable discussions
Thank you for helping us make this your best conference experience!
Reasons to Register
Attend presentations and participate in Roundtable Discussions around topics such as:
- Process improvement using Lean and Six Sigma in government
- Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment for Pre-ETS – an Evaluation (Capstone project)
- Post-High School Outcomes for Transition Students in Illinois
- Turning Customer Satisfaction Into Quality Improvement
- Building a Data Attitude Through Data Visualization
- Prioritizing Accessibility in Oklahoma’s Workforce System (presented by Labor/Workforce representatives and VR representatives)
- Examples of VR Program Uses of the online VR Evaluation Coach
- Customer Process: Keeping Consumer Voice in the Process
Work Based Learning Experiences: Models and Early Lessons
- Re-engineering VR for the 21st Century
- Demonstration of Indiana’s Web Portal For Entering Vendor Client Data
- Return On Investment – Virginia and Maryland Results
Also back this year is our Conference App offering opportunities to connect with attendees, presenters, and access materials and resources!
This event is provided with support from the Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance Technical Assistance Center (PEQA-TAC) grant from the Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) award number PR#H263B150004. The contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government.